Obituary of Rao Nanduri
It is with deep sadness that we announce the passing of Professor Rao Nanduri, on April 3, 2023, in Ottawa, at the age of 89. Beloved husband of 60 years to Vedavathy, and loving and devoted father to Mallika. Remembered with love and affection by his son-in-law, Parth Bhatt, and by many other family and friends around the world.
Visitation to pay respects will be on Thursday, April 6th, from 9:15 to 10:15am.
A private ceremony for family will follow.
Rao’s life was an inspiration, and he touched all who knew him deeply.
- Memorial for Rao Nanduri
- Hosted by Veda and Mallika Nanduri
- May 27th, 5:45pm
- Richelieu-Vanier Community Centre - 300 Pères-Blancs Ave, Ottawa, ON K1L 7L5
- Please join us in celebrating the wonderful life of Rao Nanduri, beloved husband, father, and mentor to many. The memorial will feature a short cultural program, as well as speeches by those who knew him best. An Indian buffet dinner will follow.
- Please RSVP to email@example.com with exact numbers by May 20th
- Kindly refrain from attending if you have/suspect COVID